Attention Basketball, Cheer, and Soccer players: If you missed October 15th, Monday’s mandatory Meet the Coaches Night, you and a parent/guardian must make up assignment before Monday at 3 PM in order to be cleared to participate in tryouts on Tuesday. Please follow ALL of the following steps. You will not be cleared to tryout unless all parts of all steps have been completed.
- Obtain a doctor’s physical with a stamp and signature dated after 7/1/2018. If you need a physical form, come see me (Ms. Dela Rosa).
- Complete clearance information on www.AthleticClearance.com.
- Watch the THIS VIDEO and complete the questions below from SEPARATE EMAIL ACCOUNTS and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. The student-athlete must send an email from their account and the parent must send it from their account. Failure to do this will result in not being cleared until this is done correctly. Cross Country runners, you have two additional questions in the student-athlete section.
- Print and sign the top sheet from this MTCN Packet (1).
- What are three symptoms of a concussion? What should you do if you feel any of these symptoms after you get home from practice?
- What is the 8 semesters rule?
- What are three things that are important to remember about posting on social media?
- What is the rule around attendance at school on the day of a practice or game?
- CROSS COUNTRY ONLY: What are the dates and names of the mandatory Saturday meets that you need to be available for?
- CROSS COUNTRY ONLY: What are two team expectations around commitment?
- What are two actions that are not allowed from spectators at a game?
- What are three symptoms of Sudden Cardiac Arrest?
- Name two academic benefits from participating in athletics.
- What three things are required for a student-athlete to be cleared?
If you have any questions, please reach out to Assistant Athletic Director Christine Dela Rosa at email@example.com.