Attention Golf, Track & Field, Baseball, and Softball student-athletes: If you missed the January 23rd mandatory Meet the Coaches Night, you and a parent/guardian must make up assignment before Monday at 1 PM in order to be cleared to participate in tryouts on Monday, January 28th. Please follow ALL of the following steps. You will not be cleared to tryout unless all parts of all steps have been completed.
- Obtain a doctor’s physical with a stamp and signature dated after 7/1/2018. If you need a physical form, they are available in the front office.
- Complete clearance information on www.AthleticClearance.com.
- Watch the THIS VIDEO and complete the questions below from SEPARATE EMAIL ACCOUNTS and send them to email@example.com. The student-athlete must send an email from their account and the parent must send it from their account. Failure to do this will result in not being cleared until this is done correctly.
- Print and sign the top sheet from this MTCN Packet (1).
- What are three symptoms of a concussion? What should you do if you feel any of these symptoms after you get home from practice?
- What is the 8 semesters rule?
- What are three things that are important to remember about posting on social media?
- What is the rule around attendance at school on the day of a practice or game?
- What are two actions that are not allowed from spectators at a game?
- What are three symptoms of Sudden Cardiac Arrest?
- Name two academic benefits from participating in athletics.
- What three things are required for a student-athlete to be cleared?
If you have any questions, please reach out to Athletic Director Ryan McCormack at firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-304-7926.